Things I Wish I Said...

OK...so this is becoming a habit - posting on Tuesday thoughts I had on Monday.  Sunday's message centered on Titus 2. The big picture view of Titus 2 is the need to connect in relationships that help us grow toward maturity and holy living.  Specific instructions are given to each generation.  My take from this was no matter or age or life-stage, we all have something to learn and we all have something to share.

With that, here are some of the things that I wish I said:

  • Everybody's got a reason that they don't join a group.  It's time to drop the excuses and get connected.
  • We need people in our lives because we don't know when life will hit and we need people.
  • Nobody wants to be classified as old especially those of us who used to be young.  :-)
  • Multi-generational churches are a good thing.  Churches are at their best when truth is passed down from generation to generation.
  • Chris and Ember's connection story was so good, but it's not even half of their story and all that God has done in them over the last few years.
  • Our church will never outgrow our small groups.
  • GroupLink is Wednesday at 6:30.  (Oops, I think I said that.)

If you missed the message, check it out here.

My Relationships Make My Life Rich from Parkway Church on Vimeo.



Comments