Willow Stuff

As promised...ENJOY!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Mike! Your breakout session was one of the most helpful of the conference.
John Ratz said…
Thanks Mike! I knew you'd come through.
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for your excellent and practical training and also for posting these resources. I appreciate your generosity. Is there a reason there are only a few chapters covered in the How People Grow questions? Thanks again
Mike Hurt said…
Thanks Barb and John. I appreciate the encouragement.

Anon, these are discussions that we used at a leader retreat. We thought these chapters were best for that setting and our needs at the time.
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much Mike. I came to the conference for some answers and guidance. You hit me square in the eyes with just what I needed. I had felt like I really was lost trying to coach small groups. I was expecting to coach from a leader's viewpoint. Thanks a bunch. Glad I got your breakout. It was worth the price of the conference.