Day of LUUUUUUUUUV



Today is Valentimes Day. You may call it Valentines Day, but at my house it's Valentimes Day - at least that's what the kid's call it. Valentimes Day is Bekah's favorie holiday so far. Why? It involves PINK stuff, sweet stuff, crafty stuff and gifts from Mommy and Daddy. All of her favorite things on the same day. Aside from this, I think she (and the other kids) love the day because their Mommy loves Valentines Day.

Kristi sets the pace for love in our house on a daily basis and then she takes it to another level for Valentines. She has been working for over a week on the kids valentines and has spent most of the this week preparing for their school parties. Love is in the air.

Tonight, we are going to have a little Pei Wei Cafe for dinner togehter. While we are eating, we will go around the table and finish the sentence, "I love you because..." This is one of those traditions that is precious now, but will be over the top meaningful as the kids grow up. Then we will open presents. In case you are wondering, yes Kristi is getting a gift from me. Yes, I picked it out myself. Yes, it is already purchased and wrapped. Yes, she will like it. And no, I won't tell you what it is.

Happy Valentimes Day.

Comments