Origins | Things I Wish I Said


I love the start of a new year.  The energy, the focus, the response to God in our services yesterday was amazing.  I was awesome to see people stand and publicly declare their confidence that nothing is too hard for God.  Then, to see the church be the church and pray for these folks.  It never gets old.

On Sunday, we kicked off the teaching focus for 2018.  The plan is simple.  We are going to walk through the Bible book by book this year.  Whether you have never read the Bible or you are an experienced student of the Bible,  we will all learn and take our next steps this year.  My hope and prayer are that our journey through Scripture will lead you to have full trust in God and in His Word.

Now, for some things I wish I said:
  • God created everything that we have, see, and experience so that we can honor Him and enjoy life.   
  • God created with His voice because nothing is too hard for God.
  • Before anything was God is.
  • We are managers.  God is the owner.
  • All creation longs to worship God.  Never take your ability to worship God for granted. 
  • We are accountable to God.  He isn't accountable to us.
  • A life of faith knows that nothing is too hard for God.  
  • A person of faith lives this faith by trusting God when He is the only hope.

Comments