Okay...as we work through the Everything That You Wanted to Know series, I want to answer a question that I have been asked a few times over the last 6 months. The question: "Mike, what do you think about the Shack?" I purchased the book a few months back BUT I have not read it. Honestly, I am not sure that I will. Fiction isn't my favorite reading material. So, how can I answer a question about a book that I haven't read? I can point you to Pastor Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill.Mark's comments here, leave no doubt as to his view on the book. Did he give it a fair analysis? I don't know, but I do know that his thoughts will give you something to think about if you have read or are considering reading The Shack.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad you posted this...I haven't read it, but like you, it has been recommended to me and I have been asked about it. Interesting take from Mars Hill. Meat to chew on...