Disney Day 3

Yesterday, we spent the day in the Magic Kingdom. We were ready for some thrills and the park didn’t disappoint. The kid’s favorite was the Barn Stormer. We also had a cool, but not so thrilling, ride with Peter Pan and It’s a Small World. We had our best meal, yet, at the Polynesian Resort. We aren’t staying there, but we took a boat ride to eat a little Hawaiian food. Kristi could have made a meal on the coconut bread. I think I made a meal on the bread pudding. What a perfect finish to a meal overflowing with grilled shrimp, pork, steak, shrimp. There were some veggies and pasta, too. I am getting full just thinking about it. After dinner, we went back to the park, hit some more rides, saw the lights parade and then the fireworks. We didn’t get home to around midnight. Everyone is still crashed this morning. I think today is going to be a slower day.

Tomorrow, I talk at the LifeWay event. Can’t wait to share what God has done in my life through researching for and writing Repurposed.

Comments