Road Trip

I am really looking forward to the next couple of days. Tomorrow morning, I am flying to Atlanta with a few of my teammates from MBC. We are going to be a part of the church planter's round table hosted by Gary Lamb and the Ridge Stone Church team. Ridge Stone is a church plant in Canton, GA. Their team is obsessed with connecting the unconnected and reaching the lost. I have been hooked on Gary's blog since I saw him at the theater church forum at last year's Buzz Conference.

As we look at building a "spiritual beltway" around DC and the possibility of theaters as campus locations, this focused time away could not have come at a better time.

Comments

I like how you described the team as being "obsessed" with connecting the unconnected (i see what you did there too with the book promo). I would love it if people were to describe me as "obsessed" with sharing Christ. Others I wouldn't mind: sold out, consumed by, thrives on, fanatic.