Things I Wish I Said | Dangers of a Hard Heart


Some talks are easy to deliver.  Some aren't.  Sunday's talk was one of those tough but needed messages.  As I studied, prayed, and prepared for the message, God confronted me and made me deal with the condition of my heart.  Is it growing cold and calloused?  Is it growing hard or soft toward Him and people?  Are my decisions showing that I am tender to God's call and to the needs of others?  These are the questions that rattled around in my head and heart leading into Sunday.

Let me leave you with a few questions that you can deal with too.

  • Am I listening to God and to others or is my heart hard and set in my ways?
  • Am I noticing the warning signs of a hard heart and making changes?
  • Am I following God with dependence and obedience or am I rebelling against Him with a hard heart?



Comments