Things I Wish I Said | Less is More


We begin our Making Change series with a look at a radical mindset:  less is more.  This mindset comes from a man who tested every area of life with a more is more mentality.  Remember Solomon's conclusion when he tested the limits with relationships, money, experiences, food, and drink:
6 Better one handful with tranquility than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind. Ecclesiastes 4:6.  
I love the simple word picture that this verse provides.  Less is more with peace.  It's better than more with toil and chasing after the wind.

Somethings I wish I said:
  • Less is more is something that I am learning.  It doesn't come natural to me.
  • Less is more looks different than how most people are living.
  • Less is more reduces stress and creates margin.
  • Less is more leads to a different lifestyle.
  • Less is more is a daily decision.
  • Less is more is a team effort if you are married and/or have a family.

Comments