4 Things to Do to Be Ready for Tomorrow


So, what would you tell your 20 year old self?  I'd tell the 20 year old Mike that tomorrow is coming and it is coming faster than you ever could imagine.  People have told me this any number of ways over the years, but as with many things, I don't believe it until I see it with my own eyes.  When I held my babies, people would say, "Don't blink.  They grow up fast."  Nick graduates this year.  Tomorrow is coming.  What can we do to be ready for tomorrow?

  1. Pray for and develop your plan for tomorrow.  Whatever your next season is, make a prayerful plan.  Faith + a plan = no worries.
  2. Work the plan now, so you see the fruit of the plan tomorrow. 
  3.  Tomorrow will come with some surprises.  That's why you need a budget, a small group, and a growing faith in Christ.  Which do you need to work on this week?
  4. Know that God will be in control today AND tomorrow.  Seek Him.  Trust Him.  Replace your anxious thoughts with faith!

Comments