Things I Wish I Said, Connect the Dots

I love this series.  I say that about every series and I mean it, but I really love this series.  I love the clear teaching from God's Word on discovering His perfect, pleasing, on-going will for your life.   I love that you can have a clear sense of God's call no matter the season of life that you are in.  That's what we talked about this Sunday - God's Will for Every Season in Life.

Now, for some things that I wish I said...

  • When it comes to living God's will, it's not always a matter to knowing what to do.  Many times its a matter of WANTING to do what God has already told you to do.
  • God's black and white will for our life is found in Scripture.
  • There is no expiration date on the truth of the Bible.
  • If we never consult the Word of God, we will never know the will of God.

Comments