Things I Wish I Said, Connect the Dots



Yesterday, we kicked of a series that has been in my soul for years.  We launched into Connect the Dots, a series on discovering God's will for your life.  13 years ago, I wrote a book with the same title and I'm so excited to be sharing the content from the book and from my study since.  I can't believe that we haven't done this series before, but I am so glad to be doing it now.

Now, for some things that I wish I said...
  • God's will is always best for our life.  It my cost us our hopes, dreams, aspirations, and desires, but it is always the best.
  • God's will unfolds before us throughout our lives.  It's an on-going pursuit, not a one-time undertaking.
  • Auto-pilot Christianity doesn't work.  
  • Don't look back at any season, year, or decade of your life with regret.  Live as the wise.
  • God's will isn't like a unicorn.  God's will isn't a myth.  It can be seen, found, discovered, and enjoyed.
  • Don't get ahead of Jesus in the timing of your decisions or the content of your decisions.   Keep in step with Him!
  • "Not my will but your will be done" should be a daily prayer for a growing believer.

Comments