Lead Well...Together

Leaders are made better by the people they surround themselves with.  This is true of you.  This is especially true of me.  I was reminded of this yesterday as I met with our Stewardship Team and with our Advisors.  These two teams serve faithfully to ensure that our church is healthy and wise with all of our resources.  Yesterday, they encouraged me.  They counseled me.  They challenged me.  All in all, they helped me to lead better in every area of my life - at home, at work, and in the community.  As you look at where you lead, who are you doing life with that makes you a better leader?

20 Listen to advice and accept discipline and at the end you will be counted among the wise. 21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.  Proverbs 19:20-21

Comments