Sunday Recap

Sunday was another good day at Parkway Church. It never gets old to see people trust Christ with their lives. Yesterday, I had more action at the couches than we have had in weeks. If you aren't a part of Parkway, let me explain. We invite people to come meet me at the couches in our cafe after the services. Generally, I meet people who are new to the church or who have a prayer request or maybe even a quick question about the day's talk. Yesterday, was a little different. Sure we had new people, prayer requests and more follow-up questions for the talk. On top to this, I also had people just stopping by to tell me how God is at work in their lives. These are men and women who had prayed with and for in previous weeks and months so it was great to catch up on what the Lord has been doing in their lives. The thing that hit me as how excited they were to see God at work in them. They couldn't contain themselves. When you give a talk on discovering God's will for your life, there is nothing better than hearing stories of life-change and God's leadership like I heard yesterday both at the couches and through email. Thanks Parkway for encouraging your pastor yesterday.

Comments