What People Are Saying

Today, I am going to share some of the feedback that we received about the church at 101 on Sunday. Remember, we had 21 people join. Some have been here a long time others have only been here a few weeks. There comments told me volumes about what we are doing here and how we are on the right track to build lives that honor God.

If you were there, you would have heard people say:
  • I can understand and relate to the songs at Parkway.
  • I feel at home at Parkway.
  • I can apply the messages to my life. It feels like Mike is talking to me.
  • Parkway is comfortable.
  • I looked all over town for a church home and found it when I came to Parkway.
  • I love how things are never the same or boring around here.
There were more just like these. Let's keep working together to see God continue his amazing work among us!

Comments