I love www.youversion.com

I love www.youversion.com. I got hooked on www.youversion.com as I was looking for a Bible reading plan for this year. I had heard about it before since it was developed by Terry Storch and some other friends at LifeChurch.tv, but I had never given the site a real test drive late last year. A quick Bible search on my phone and then a quick visit on my laptop and I knew that I had my tool that would pull me through the Bible this year.

If you have never been to www.youversion.com, let me tell you a little about it. It is an amazing site where you can read the Bible in a easy to use, eye friendly reader. You can choose your translation. (My fav is NIV. I know that some have moved away from NIV, but I still like it.) Also, on www.youversion.com, you can post your thoughts on passages sort of like an electronic margins in your Bible. I am recording my thoughts as I read through the Bible this year. I will share some of the thoughts online which you can easily keep up with if you follow me online at www.youversion.com. You can access the Bible and the reading plan from your phone as well? Very cool.

If you haven't taken me up on The Bible Challenge for 2009, then make today your day to start. Spend 20 minutes in God's Word everyday this year and do it with hundreds of others from Parkway Church and see how your walk with Christ goes up a notch or two.

Comments