Body for Life Challenge

For the last couple of weeks, I have been following a pretty intense workout and eating plan - Body for Life. I have been keeping a lid on this in case it didn't take hold in my life. Well, it has. And I have learned a couple of things in the process. First, I need a system to get healthy. If I eat like I want and workout like I want, I stay the same, but if I have a system to follow, things change. Second, it is virtually impossible to keep a lid on something in Victoria. Through our network of friends, word spread of what I was doing and believe it or not others are following my lead on this and taking the Body for Life challenge themselves. I think I should get a cut on all of the protein powder sales and the new gym memberships!


Through all of this, I have also learned another huge lesson. People follow even the smallest parts of my life. A casual mention on my workout plan starts a mini-movement among friends that could revolutionize a life or two including mine. The same is true of you. You have people - friends, coworkers, family members - that are watching the smallest parts of your life and matching their lives up to yours. Does this freak you out like it freaks me out? It should.

Comments