Family Christmas

The Hurt family doesn't have a ton of traditions. I like to change things too much to have traditions, but there is one tradition that we hold to that I want to share with you. We do family activities everynight as we prepare for Christmas. We read Scripture, do an activity, and pray togehter each night. Kristi came up with whole thing a few years back. Being the spiritual leader in my home, I know when I should do exactly what she says and this is one of those times. These short times (about 10 minutes), keep us focused on what Christmas is all about.

Click here to check out what we do. Feel free to do it with your family as well. If you are hestitant to get started because you are already behind, get over it. You can merge a couple of the activities and get caught up in no time.

Comments