Thoughts from Sunday

Wow...what a day. Yesterday, was another strong day at Parkway Church. We kicked off the "Love Dare" series. Through this series, we are going to look at how we can take our relationships to the next level. Each week, I will throw down a love dare and walk through how we can live it out. Yesterday, my double dog dare was "Dare to Fight." Most couples don't need to be dared to fight. They do that just fine on their own, so let me clarify it. I dared couples to fight for the relationship that they are in. Don't get beat up by conflict, but grow through it. It was a good talk even if I do say so myself.

Yesterday was also week one in our worship experiment as we tweaked the first service a bit. It was very cool. It's amazing how a little change can go a long way. We are going to make a few more changes based on this week's learnings.

On top of all of this, we had 13 people pick up new believer packs! 11 of those at the first service. Amazing.

Comments