Willow and Prayer Dare 18

Today, I want for you to pray for everyone who is connected to a Small Group, a Bible Study, or another form of community connection through a church in and around Victoria. Jesus says that our love for each other will show that we are his disciples so we need to pray for the loving relationships that are formed in community. We also need to pray that as relationships deepen spiritual growth happens. Pray that the community found in churches will cause people to follow Jesus more and more on a daily basis. Pray that these groups would meet one another's needs and enjoy doing life together.

You may be thinking, what about all of the people who aren't connected. Shouldn't we be praying for them too? Yep...that comes tomorrow.

35By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:35


You can also pray for me and for Kim. We are at the Small Groups Conference at Willow today and tomorrow. After a day full of travel challenges, we finally made it to our rooms by 2:00 AM! As I went to sleep, I prayed that the Lord would multiply the four hours of sleep that I was about to enjoy. So far so good, I just led as a part of a very engaging coaching forum with a couple of other guys who really know what they are doing. I must sleep tonight. Tomorrow, I am teaching for 4.5 hours. As a general rule, I need to sleep as much as I am teaching the next day. :-)

Comments

John Ratz said…
Hey, in your session on Friday morning at wca, you said if we would ask you would post... put up or... :)
Anonymous said…
Hey Mike,

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into leading the break out session Strategies for Equipping Leaders. I came away feeling a lot of the philosophies and strategies we have in place were validated as well as with some new ideas and things we need to focus on and give more emphasis too.