In the Air Again

This morning, I rolled out of bed at 5:15 to make a 6:20 flight to Nashville. If you aren't from Victoria, you are thinking how in the world did you make a flight on this timetable? Well, one of the benefits of life in Victoria is very quick access to the airport. Free parking at the airport and you don't have to show up two hours before your flight. In fact, if you do show up that early, you will be the first one at the airport.

Today, I am going to do a quick conference with LifeWay. I am very excited about this one. They are presenting the results from research that they have been doing for the past couple of years about what it takes to reach different generations. The format is cool. After the research is presented, they will have people like me share their real world experience that either confirms or flies in the face of the research. I will be sharing on how we reached young adults at McLean Bible Church and Frontline.

My trip is shorter than originally planned so that I can be back in Victoria to care for the York family. Pray for my energy. Pray for my travel. Pray for my ability to communicate clearly. Pray for the York family as they grieve the loss of Jesse.

It feels like my last two weeks have been spent on planes. Thankfully, this is my last trip until January.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Represent!