Home from Willow

Late last night we got back from Willow. It was a community packed two days in Chicago. I will post more on my takeaways later, but I wanted to make sure my new friends from my breakouts will know that I am man who keeps his promises. If you are visiting Connect the Dots to find all of the free resources that I promised, check back on Monday and you can download to your heart's desire.

If you can't wait until then and you need to get your leadership fix, visit our group life resources section of www.parkwayvictoria.org and check out the podcasts that I did with Threads Media.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here is some comment love....we want EVERYTHING!!!! Thanks...

From,
Breakout AB/C attender.
Tom Houser said…
Thanks for sharing your time with us at the conference Mike. You helped clarify and solidify some things God was already doing at our church, and helped me see some things we need to do differently...MUCH differently!
Chris Genders said…
Mike,

Thanks for all the great info. I was in your AB session. It was exactly what I needed to hear about coaching/training structures. Looking forward to the free resources and continuing to learn from you!