Things I Wish I Said...

Sunday was another strong day at Parkway Church. I had so much fun telling my story and how God brought us back to Victoria. If you want to listen click "God Has a Plan" here. I hope that you were all encouraged to find your part in God's plan as you heard my story. Now, on to things that I wish I said:

1. Thanks to everyone who helped us move in on Saturday. We could not have done it without you.

2. Movie night was great. Good friends. Good movie. Looking forward to the next one...

3. God's will is an on-going pursuit - not a onetime event.

4. If you want to study more on this, you can pick up my book "Connect the Dots" at our bookstore. Can't believe that I forgot to say this in the talk. I forgot my own book!

5. I couldn't be more pumped about the move that we announced with Becky and Sherry and their new ministries. At the same time, I am so thankful for all that Courtney did in her ministry. Pray for Becky and our Student Ministry. Pray for Sherry and our Preschool and Children's Ministry. Oh yeah...when you are done praying. Step up to serve.

Comments