Cheap Community

In October, I am going to make my annual trek to the Willow Group Life Conference. I love this event. I love getting to connect with group life pioneers and leaders. I love seeing the church do its best to have everyone connected to community. If you want to join me at the conference, I'd love to spend some time hanging out at Dr. B's - that's their version of Starbucks for all of you Willow rookies.

Now, let me help you save a few bucks. When you register, use the priority code ADV818 when when you register and you will receive the WCA member rate of $245 or the non-member rate of $295. This code will expire on On September 10th and at that time the rate goes up to $325 and $385. So as you can see, this is a significant price break.

Right now, you may be wondering, "Does Hurt get some sort of a kickback on this?" Nope. Just the privilege of seeing life-change happen in community.

Comments