Things I Wish I Said...

Yesterday, I preached on the fact that God looks deep inside using Psalm 139 and the movie, The Devil Wears Prada. All in all, it was a great day. During the first service, two ladies gave their lives to Christ. One was a first time visitor who was driving by and decided to come to church. Further proof that God is calling men and women by name to follow Jesus and another proof that God is using Parkway Church in amazing ways to change lives. Every week this Summer, we have had men and women give their lives to Jesus! In a time when many of our people are near a beach or a river on vacation, God is changing lives. I can't wait for the Fall!

Now, for things I wish I had said:

God knows everything and he loves us anyway. This loving relationship is the foundation from which we build our lives to honor God.

God's knowledge of our lives brings more hope than fear to me.

God's knowledge of the future causes me to trust Him more - TODAY.

Can't wait for Sunday as we look at, God Looks Past Yesterday. We are going to use a variety of films like: Napoleon Dynamite and Ground Hog Day. Should be fun.

Comments