Things I Wish I Said...

Today, was a good day. I got a real sense that the Lord used the message to both encourage and convict people. You’ve got to love it when one person gets spurred to continue on while the person right next to them gets spurred to stop doing something. As a pastor, I hope that my messages are both encouraging and challenging at the same time.

Now, on to things that I wish I had said:

If you can’t hide from God then your shouldn't hide from his community, either. When things get tough, don’t disengage. Connect all the more.

We take God’s presence for granted far more often than we should.

If you want to help out in the areas that I mentioned at the end of the service, contact Pastor Kim.

While God is everywhere, he isn’t in everything so we aren’t pantheists and recycling isn’t a religious experience for us.

The local theater is showing Evan Almighty tomorrow for a dollar. Pretty cool that their schedule lines up with ours.

It was an honor to pray for JJ during the first service. We need to remember him and Kacy while his is serving in Iraq.


Well, I think that is it for today.

Comments