One Prayer

This weekend, we join over 1200 churches around the US and the globe with the series "One Prayer." The series answers the question, "If you could pray one thing for the church at large, what would you pray?" Most churches are going to share video teaching from a variety of pastors as a part of the series. While this is a very cool idea for most churches, I didn't think that Parkway would be real happy that my first series was one talk from me and then three talks on video. Next year, yes. This year, no. Anyway, I am going to be focusing on Jesus' prayer for the church in John 17.

This is one of my favorite passages and I can't wait to share it with you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wanted to hear your sermon- get it online! So funny about that passage...I have been studying it in small group for the past few weeks, it showed up in my Hosea study, and I wanted Todd to talk about it at the staff retreat but it didn't fit with their stuff. But...Jennifer Banman wrote three devotionals on the passage to be used a the Summer Retreat. God is using Jesus' words in so many ways. Funny how the Bible works that way!

Miss you guys...praying for you!
Mike Hurt said…
Julie,

The message should be up by first thing tomorrow if not today. When it is, I will post it here.

M