Mike on TBN!

Not it's not me, it's my buddy Michael Smalley. Michael was the Transition Pastor a Parkway who was a key part in our move back to Texas.

So, I am fired up that I will get to see a friend and ministry partner on TBN this Thursday night. Michael and Amy Smalley will be on with John Tesh from 9 PM to 11 PM. Can’t wait to see how the Smalleys get to share what God is doing through them and their work to heal, strengthen and support marriages.

Here is the 411: Thursday, June 19 from 9 PM to 11 PM CST.

Note: In the original posting of this blog, I made an unnecessary attempt at humor regarding John Tesh. Based on his comment on the Parkway Blog, I removed the offending words and emailed him with hopes of making things right. This reminds me of two things: the power of the blogosphere and the power of the tongue (or typing) that still needs to be tamed.

Comments