I'm a cool kid now!

I just got my first IPOD. So, am I late to the party or what? If you know me, you know that I am not much of a music guy. Talk radio is my thing. So, why did I get one now? First, it was a gift from Kristi's family. What a great gift! Second, I want to download sermons and do a little research and personal growth. Third, I am going to have a this weekend play list so that I can listen to the songs for the weeknd all week. That way, I am ready for the weekend.

I need a little help populating my new toy so hook me up. Who's sermons should I be listening to? What new worship artists should my ears be tuned to?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pardon the Interruption.
Anonymous said…
Dude. First of all, welcome to 2003. You're just getting an iPod? Better late than never--and hey, music is actually pretty good. You should check it out. They even have drums!

Seriously--I'm currently into some stuff from Harvest (not Greg Laurie per se, but some of their men's retreat stuff has been great), Tim Lucas from Liquid Church, and also Perry Noble. Also, since you are in a new leadership role I think you might enjoy the Manager Tools podcast. It's very pragmatic stuff but they have some great nuggets of wisdom on how to build and run a great team...
My favorite Podcasts include: Creative Pastors-Ed Young Jr, Rob Bell, The Passion Podcast and The Dave Ramsey show. I don't listen to music either. I am a Podcast junky!!
Enjoy!!
Mike Hurt said…
Thanks everyone.

Thanks especially for the scarcasm Brad. I love Tim. At Frontline, we helped equip him and his team as they launched Liquid. It's is cool to see what God has done with him sense.