Father's Day

So, I just ate a little leftover steak from yesterday and it hit me. I haven't let my blog buddies know what we did for Father's Day. (Please don't unsubscribe from my blog for the previous unfortunate alliteration.) Anywho. Yesterday started with me and Nick leaving early so that I could do final prep and so that he could be a part of the All Stars Praise Group at church. At church, I preached a couple of times. The services were strong. You can listen to my challenge to dads here. After lunch, we went back to the ranch house and I put together the new charcoal grill that Kristi and the kids gave me for Father's Day. Two hours later, I drop four steaks on the grill. Nothing beats a steak cooked over charcoal. Then, I watched a little golf and crashed. After the Hurt family nap time, we went to our house to swim and hang out for a while. Can't wait until the work is done so we can actually live there! After swimming, we went back to the ranch and settled in for the night which was capped off by watching the Lakers beat the C's. It was a good day indeed.

Comments

DARREN PLUMMER: said…
Hey, man...

Glad you're getting all settled. Promise to stay in touch...

D Plum