I am not saying that the airport in Victoria is small.

I am not saying that the airport in Victoria is small. I am saying that it is tiny. Today, I showed up early for my flight by about an hour. It's a good thing they leave the doors unlocked becuase I was the first person there. Soon after the gate agent, luggage crew, ground crew and ticket agent showed up. Did they come in on a shuttle from offsite employee parking? Nope. One person did all of those jobs. Soon after they arrived one additional helper showed up and two TSA agents showed up. Four people serve an entire airport. It was actually kind of nice. The security guy knew most everyone by name. He didn't care if it took you a while to unpack your laptop and take off your shoes. Also, you could watch your luggage all of the way from the terminal to the plane. Sometimes smaller is better.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You know you're in Victoria when...This one fits in the top five. There are benefits in a more simple life. We can't wait to have you back~

Courtney