Easter Monday

I love Easter Monday because it is a day to celebrate all that God did on Easter Sunday and during Easter week. This morning, I have been hitting the blogs of friends from all over the country to get a glimpse of what everyone experienced. Let's just say that I am pumped about what I am hearing.

Here is a snapshot of my Easter. On Friday, I was a part of our Good Friday service which at MBC means a viewing of The Passion of the Christ with a Gospel presentation and a chance to accept Christ. I did the Gospel presentation and from what we can tell 10 to 12 people accepted Christ and picked up our new believer boxes. I can't imagine a better set-up to lead people to Christ than the passion movie. Two and a half hours of in your face reality. Then yesterday, we held Easter services for the first time at our Internet Campus and at our Loudoun Campus. It was so cool to see people who otherwise would not have connected to our church worship together. We had right at 3000 people worship at Loudoun and on the Internet Campus. Simply amazing. Tonight, the Arlington Team will lead their congregation in worship so I'm guess that all told we will have around 3600 people worship at Community Campuses this Easter. That blows me away. I couldn't be prouder of our church. I couldn't be prouder of Jesus for giving His life and leading His church.

Happy Easter Monday!

Comments