Resolutions

So, I have been doing a horrible job keeping up on my New Year's resolution to blog more. It's not that I haven't had anything to write on...in fact maybe it's just the opposite. Maybe I have had too much going on to keep my commitment. How's that for an excuse? Anway, if I had been blogging in the last 30 days here are some of the things you would have read about:

Nick had his first ever pine wood derby race with the Cub Scouts.

Leah and I went on a date. We went ice skating and ate at Silver Diner.

Bekah and Nick have been to about 14 birthday parties in the last two weeks.

We launched MBC Loudoun four weeks ago. Already had to add a 3rd service - amazing.

I finished my next book, RePurposed. Should be out in the Summer.

I was sick for almost three weeks with a very frustating cough. Perhaps that should have been my excuse for not blogging. Hmmm...I am good at excuse making.

I made a quick trip to New Orleans to shoot video, pics and record audio for repurposed. (More on that trip soon.)

We took pics of the kids at the Hill's house. Nothing like trying to get a taste of summer when it is the dead of winter. Enjoy the pic.


Comments