Virtual Christmas Letter [Part 4]


Hey. It's me Leah. Bekah is my best friend. I like her because she is nice. I also love my Daddy because he cuddles good. I like my Mom, too. My friend from school is Christina. We do play dates together. My big brother Nick is pretty cool, too.

This year, I am in kindergarden at Sycolin Creek Elementary School. It's really fun because I like to do centers there. My teacher is Mrs. R. She reads stories to me and gives us treasure. I am learning how to read and write. My daddy says he didn't learn how to do this until Seminary. I guess that I am smarter than him.

For fun, I took swim lessons and dance class. My favorite sport right now is gymnastics. I love jumping on the big, long trampoline. I can do handstands, forward rolls, and cartwheels. I can also ride my 2 wheeler now - no training wheels. I like to go really fast.

When I was in Texas, I got to go to the Mesquite Rodeo. I wore my pink cowgirl boots. They are my favorite. I also got to ride a horse in the mountains at Tennessee. I didn't even fall off like Bekah and Daddy.

Click here to read the other Virtual Christmas letter postings.

Comments