Virtual Christmas Letter [Part 3]

I guess its my (Bekah's) turn and I am good at telling stories. I am excited about Christmas because I have the most presents and I can't wait for Gran and Papa to come visit. (They are coming on Christmas night.)

This year, I had a great teacher for swim lessons. And I can swim without floaties now. At Preschool, I graduated from Froggies to Gummie Bears. I also had my best birthday ever. It was a Pink Poodle Party. I love pink poodles. I even went to Halloween in my pink poodle skirt. I was too cute. Now, I am taking dance - ballet, tap, and tumbling. In June, I will tap dance to "Lollipop" at my recital. I love singing and dancing. You can catch me singing songs all the time.

My big sister Leah is my best friend. I play whatever Leah tells me to. I, also, have a special stuffed animal named Lambie. Lambie and I imagine many stories together. You never know where we are going or who we are going with.

Most of all I want you all to know that I like Mommy and Daddy, and Leah and Nicky.

Click here to read the other Virtual Christmas letter postings.

Comments