Honored

I was honored over the weekend to get invited to a meeting of leading group life thinkers, trainers,and pastors from all over the U.S. This meeting is being put together by my friends at the Willow Creek Association. Their commitment to strengthening the church inspires me. Even though it is an amazing opportunity, I am still trying to figure out if I can go or not. Three days in southern California in early January sounds great. But three days away from my family and three days out of the office right before we launch Loudoun isn't too attractive. I will make my decision in the next day or two.

If I go or if I don't, what is something that you wish the leading group life experts in the US would talk about? What do they need to know about the shifting sands of community? What matters most as we look to develop Biblical community. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Comments