What's next?

Well, it looks like I am going to write another book over the next few months. I guess my family and friends bought enough Connect the Dots to convince Threads to sign me up for another. This book is going to focus on one of my passions - Biblical community. I am going to look at community through the lens of the book of Nehemiah. I have to admit I am worried on a couple of fronts. First, some consider me an expert on Biblical community, but no one considers me an expert on Nehemiah. I want to stay true to the text rather than just writing on a topic so this will be a real challenge. Second, I have heard that your first book is the easiest book you will ever write because in that book you say most everything you have to say. If that is true, I'm in trouble. Good thing that I'm not trusting me or my ability on this.

Comments

Congrats on the new book. Although I was hoping for Connect the Dots 2: Revenge of the Dots.