Today


Today, was an historic day in the life of our church. Today, we moved into the offices of our MBC Loudoun Campus. It is a bittersweet day because we are all excited about the future, but at some level we are sad for the loss that changing teams AND changing locations brings. Take a moment to pray for the Loudoun team and their move. Pray that God would bind them together and that He would accomplish His mission in them and through them.

During a very meaningful prayer time we had together as a team, I challenged them to consider two things if they ever felt overwhelmed by all that is before us as we prepare to launch this campus. I told them to see if they were having a trust problem and that they needed ask two questions to find out. The first question was "Am I trusting Jesus to provide what only he can provide for me today?" and second, "Am I trusting the people around me to help to do what God has called me to do today?" I am convinced that if we trust Jesus and we trust each other, nothing can stop us from launching this campus and impacting Loudoun County for Christ.

I am also convinced that the wisdom I shared with this team can be applied to every area of our lives. Trust Jesus and trust the people he has put in your life so that you can accomplish everything that God has called you to. That's our mission.

Comments