Willow Creek SG Conference

I got to speak at the Willow Creek Small Groups Conference again this year. I always look forward to these opportunities. Willow has done so much for me over the years and it feels good to give back. I also love seeing my conference friends. For a non-coffee drinker, I spend way too much time with friends hanging out in Willow's coffee bar. The conference also give me a great oppotunity to be up close with some of my ministry heros like Russ Robinson and Bill Donahue. Someday, when I grow up, I'd like to be just like these guys. When I am at Willow, I speak on coaching leaders and investing in others through relationships. Imagine that: I talk about two things I love relationships and leaders. Can't wait for next year. Yes, that is a shameless plug for an invite back.

Comments