Fully Devoted


I got an interesting (and very challenging) article by Craig Groeschel through the LeadershipJournal.net RSS feed on Friday. I usually mark this feed as read even tough I don't even glance at the content. Way too much Emergent stuff pushed through here for my liking. But I saw the title and Craig's name so I read on. The article gives us an inside look at Craig's personal story and in doing so it gave me an inside look at my own condition at times. Craig's challenge is clear. Be a full time follower of Christ and let nothing not even ministry come in the way of that. This was the exact same message Lon had for our team at MBC recently. When God brings the same message to me through multiple people, I make it a practice to chew on that message, meditate on it, and consider where I need to take action.

So what about you? Take a minute...read the article...what is God saying to you?

Comments

i think this Craig guy sounds pretty cool...