Connect the Dots - The Book

For the last few months, I have been working on a project with Threads Media. Threads is a new division of LifeWay designed to reach out to young adults. My project with Threads, Connect the Dots, is all about discovering the will of God for your life. Yesterday, I got my first look at their edits and the layout of the book. The Threads team did an amazing job. Their edits are seamless. In fact, if you didn't know that they wrote them, you probably wouldn't even notice. Somehow, they picked up my voice and made big time improvements to the book. Their graphics and other support materials also look great. They know that to reach and teach young adults, you must have top notch design elements throughout the project.

The study and leader's guide should be out in stores and available online in June. That is going to be one of the most exciting, humbling days of my life. I can't wait to buy my own book on a Clearance Table. How's that for optimism?

Comments

I can't wait for my free copy. How's that for optimism?