I Love Small Groups

Today, I am in San Antonio with the Group Life Advisory Team for the Willow Creek Association. It is a privelege to be a part of this group. This gathering of people probably includes some of the greatest community building leaders in North America. We are talking about issues that we all face and we are working together to build the Willow Group Life Conference for the fall.

I love times like this because I get to see old friends. These times also stretch me to make sure that I am still growing as a leader. I am hoping and praying that God gives me a picture of what it will take for Parkway's small groups to be taken to the next level. We are good. I want to be great.

To get a feel for some of the people that I am hangin' with, check out these videos:

Russ Robinson
What if there is conflict in my group?


Mike Hurt
What if someone in my group asks a diffcult question?


John Burke
What if I can't get my group to talk?



For more group life videos, visit the Leadership Media section of our site and www.smallgroupexchange.com.

Comments